3 bedroom detached house for saleRyefield
- Well proportioned detached family home
- En suite to master
- Three double bedrooms
- Large conservatory
- Kitchen/breakfast room as well as separate dining room
- Landscaped rear garden with summer house and shed
- Detached garage and driveway
- Sought after Barton Hills cul de sac
**** GUIDE PRICE £330,000 - £350,000 ****This larger than average three bedroom detached property would make the perfect family home for any growing family, Situated in a sought after cul de sac in the popular Barton Hills area of Luton. Internally the ground floor benefits from a lovely kitchen/breakfast room, open plan lounge/diner, conservatory and downstairs WC while the first floor has three good sized bedrooms ,the master benefiting from en suite shower room, and a good sized family bathroom. Externally the landscaped rear garden offers a lovely space for the whole family to enjoy with various patio areas, teared lawns, summer house, powered shed and mature flower and shrubs. The front driveway leads to a detached brick built garage which is linked to the house in the way of a covered walkway ideal for all weathers. The current owners of this house have made improvements and upgrades to the house since they have owned it which include new gutters and facias, new render, new alarm system and new front door and garage. Barton hills is situated in the North of Luton and benefits from a host of local amenities and great local schools. We would highly recommend and internal viewing on this house if your viewing houses in this desirable area. Contact one of the team today to arrange.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50865846.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8146286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penrose Estate Agents, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.