4 bedroom detached house for saleHempnall
Sold by Us
- A very pretty Detached Cottage enjoying an Edge of Village Location
- Four Bedrooms; Three Bathrooms/Shower Rooms
- Three Receptions; Conservatory
- Sympathetically Extended and Renovated throughout with the Original Character Retained
- Impressive Views over Adjoining Farmland to the Rear
- Formal Gardens extend to around 0.37 acres
- Terrace; Vegetable Gardens
- Double Garage
- The Accommodation extends to 2,575sq.ft
- Energy Rating: D
It´s hard to tear your eyes away from the stunning views you´ll enjoy here, a spectacular setting, it´s one to hold dear. But don´t linger too long - the house itself awaits, and there´s plenty to please and much to embrace. Beautiful character with contemporary comforts, lovingly updated for today´s busy living, you´ll be so glad you came here to this peaceful home, because this is a place that just keeps on giving.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50866215.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587010748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.