3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrasmere Avenue, Hullbridge
Withdrawn from Market
- EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO TRAIN STATIONS UNDER TWO MILES AWAY
- AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING
- LIGHT FLOODED 28' LOUNGE/DINER
- FANTASTIC VILLAGE LOCATION
- BEAUTIFUL SUN DECKED GARDEN
- LOCAL AMENITIES CLOSE BY
- RIVER CROUCH A SHORT STROLL AWAY
- KENDAL PARK NATURE RESERVE AT THE END OF THE ROAD
ENTRANCE Entrance into covered storm porch through obscured glass internal glass panel door.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY 14' 8" x 6' 7" (4.47m x 2.01m) Smooth plastered walls and light textured coved ceiling. Solid oak flooring and under stairs storage and office area. Carpeting to stairwell.
LOUNGE/DINER 28' 0" > 22'8 x 13' 8" (8.53m> 6.9m x 4.17m) Rear aspect double glazed sliding patio doors and windows opening onto a beautiful south facing garden. Pretty alcove storage areas and smooth plastered walls. Attractive modern bespoke feature fireplace. Solid oak flooring.
KITCHEN 15' 8" x 8' 0" (4.78m x 2.44m) Double glazed windows to side aspect, smooth plastered walls, light textured ceiling, solid oak flooring, a range of base and eye level units and display cabinet with roll top laminated work surfaces over and wood panelled splash back, plumbing and space for washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and oven with overhead extractor fan, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with chrome monoblock mixer tap, stainless steel splash back to over area, double glazed door to side access.
LANDING 5' 4" x 8' 1" (1.63m x 2.46m) Smooth plastered wall and light textured ceiling with loft access, carpeted to landing and stairwell.
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 5" x 8' 5" (4.39m x 2.57m) Double glazed windows to front aspect, light textured ceiling, a range of bespoke fitted wardrobes and cupboards with light inset, modern low profile radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 2" x 8' 7" (3.71m x 2.62m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, wallpapered walls, carpeted floor, power points, built in storage housing water tank, light textured ceiling with coving.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 3" x 5' 5" (2.82m x 1.65m) Double glazed windows to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls and light plastered ceiling, wodden laminated flooring, power points.
FAMILY BATHROOM 5' 1" x 9' 3" (1.55m x 2.82m) Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, floor to ceiling tiled walls with light textured ceiling, modern chrome heated towel rail, concealed low level wc, panelled shower bath with wall mounted shower with modern chrome mixer tap, vanity wash hand basin with stone effect roll top surface and glass brick feature wall, vinyl stone effect flooring.
REAR GARDEN Generous sized South facing sun decked garden, mainly laid to lawn with established shrub and foliage to borders.
FRONT GARDEN Paved driveway with ample parking and access to GARAGE: With easy access from drive with up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50866368.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101353009862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hair & Son LLP, Rayleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.