2 bedroom detached house for saleMersham Gardens, Southampton, Hampshire, SO18
- Two Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Shower Room and Separate WC
- Gas Radiator Heating and Double Glazing
- Driveway to Garage
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Austin & Wyatt are delighted to bring to market this two bedroom detached bungalow in the residential area of Bitterne in Southampton. Situated in the popular location of Mersham Gardens the accommodation comprises of lounge, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms, conservatory, shower room and separate WC, gas radiator heating and double glazing. Externally there are front and rear gardens with driveway leading to the detached garage to the rear of the property. The front garden is laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. The rear garden is well maintained and also is laid mainly to lawn with flower and shrub borders. A viewing is highly recommended.
The location in our opinion is very popular and is very good for local amenities, bus routes and access to Bitterne Precinct...
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50866428.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABT170367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin & Wyatt, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.