4 bedroom country house for saleBuckland, Faringdon
- 1 of only 6 period barn conversions set in additional communal grounds
- Superb equestrian facilities c.3.5 acres with stabling, menage and post and rail paddocks
- Detached double barn style garage
- Detached office fully networked for business use with cloakroom and kitchen area
- Over half an acre of well maintained formal gardens, plus delightful communal gardens and lake
- Stunning semi rural location with outstanding countryside views
- Modern high quality fixtures and fittings
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 with en suite facilities
- Close to bridleways, golf courses and equestrian centres
- Close to good schooling, road networks and amenities
Forming part of an exclusive development of a former Dairy farm, Lake Barn is a stunning stone barn conversion and equestrian property finished and presented to a high standard throughout. Enjoying an outstanding semi-rural location just under a mile from amenities, this delightful property benefits from superb far reaching views over the surrounding rolling countryside towards the Downs. The spacious, light and airy accommodation of the barn flows over two floors, in a largely open plan format on the ground floor, commencing with a vaulted dining hall featuring a glass and steel staircase and full length glazed doors to the front and rear grounds; a sleek and modern open plan kitchen/breakfast room with a range of integrated appliances, a utility room and cloakroom. There is also a generous sitting room with high ceilings featuring a 'through' woodburning stove, and a further dining/family room with double folding doors overlooking the south facing elevation towards a delightful natural lake connecting you to the beautiful views. There is also an inviting guest suite. To the first floor there is a master bedroom suite with en suite wet room, 2 further double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside over half an acre of mature gardens provide a driveway, detached double garage and a purpose built detached office with WC, fully networked for business use. In addition the property boasts excellent equestrian facilities with c.3.5 acres of beautifully maintained post and rail paddocks which include 2 field shelters, mains fed water troughs, electricity supply, a high quality fenced 30' x 40' all weather ménage, 4 Redmire loose boxes, 2 large stores and a covered utility area with plumbing. The property is well located for excellent out-riding with numerous bridleways located a short distance from the house, as well as several equestrian centres within the locality.
Mains water and electricity, zoned ground floor underfloor heating, oil fired heating, private drainage
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50866644.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27306677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.