1 bedroom retirement property for saleDalblair Court, Ayr
- Retirement Flat
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Upper Floor
- EPC Grade C
- New Double Glazing
Well presented 1 bed second floor retirement apartment with lift access and ideally placed for access to local amenities, public transport links and excellent shopping facilities within the heart of Ayr town centre. EPC Grade is C
Well presented 1 bed second floor retirement apartment with lift access and ideally placed for access to local amenities, public transport links and excellent shopping facilities within the heart of Ayr town centre. There are also well maintained communal gardens and off street parking is available to the side of the property.
Entry is by way of a security entry system into the communal hall with residents' lounge off and lift access to all floors. Once in the apartment itself, the welcoming reception hallway has a convenient walk-in storage cupboard and provides access to the bathroom, bedroom and well proportioned lounge with fitted carpeting, modern wall mounted electric fire, overlooking the beautiful gardens. Double doors from the lounge open into the well appointed kitchen with a range of wall & floor mounted fitted units and integral appliances to include electric hob, oven, fridge and freezer. There are communal laundry facilities within the development. The bathroom benefits from a suite comprising vanity wash hand basin, wc and bath with shower whilst the double bedroom completes the internal accommodation and has built-in double mirrored wardrobe space. The property has brand new double glazing with a full 10 year guarantee. Further benefits of the Dalblair Court development include a residents' lounge, attended warden service, private parking and landscaped communal gardens laid predominantly to lawn with a secluded monoblock patio area.
Lounge 23' 1" Max x 10' 5" Max ( 7.04m Max x 3.17m Max )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 7' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.31m x 2.21m )
Bedroom 13' 6" Excluding Wardrobe x 9' 3" Max ( 4.11m Excluding Wardrobe x 2.82m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR103860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.