2 bedroom apartment for saleTrinity Road, Gravesend
- IDEAL FIRST BUY/ INVESTMENT/ RETIREMENT PURCHASE
- OFFERED CHAIN FREE !
- GROUND FLOOR 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO GRAVESEND TRAIN STATION
- CLOSE TO HIGH STREET WITH SHOPS & RESTAURANTS
- LINKS INTO LONDON IN UNDER 25 MINS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- COMMUNAL GROUNDS
Price: £185,000 - £190,000
Service Charge Approx £1155 per annum.
125 year lease from new approx 98 years remaining.
Trinity Road is a small private development on the outskirts of Gravesend town centre. Conveniently located within walking distance to the high street and train station with excellent commuter links into London St Pancras in under 25 minutes, makes this one property not to be missed.
The property benefits from a spacious lounge with direct access onto the well kept communal garden, modern kitchen, large bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower, ample storage plus the bonus of an allocated parking space.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
Leading to front door which gives access to the entrance hallway.
LOUNGE; 17`11 x 10` (5.46 x 3.05):
Double glazed sliding doors giving access to communal garden.
KITCHEN; 8`2 x 7`6 (2.49 x 2.29)
BEDROOM ONE; 11`1 x 8`5 (3.38 x 2.57)
BEDROOM TWO; 11` x 5`10 (3.35 x 1.78)
BATHROOM: 9`8 x 8` (2.74 x 2.44)
To the front is a personal allocated parking space.
To the rear is a well kept communal garden.
Viewing is strictly via William Charles. Please call 01474 357979 to register your interest.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Charles, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.