2 bedroom flat for saleLofting Road, Barnsbury, N1
- Two bedroom apartment in Barnsbury location
- Spacious reception room with abundance of natural light
- Ample space to dine and entertain
- Well-equipped kitchen with fitted appliances
- Two generous sized bedrooms with fitted storage
- Close to The Albion pub and Upper Street
- Charming private balcony and off street parking
- Short walk to Angel and Highbury & Islington stations
This lovely top floor two bedroom apartment situated on a quiet tree-lined residential street and boasts bright and airy interiors throughout with a charming private balcony and off-street parking.
Lofting Road is nestled in a prime Barnsbury location within walking distance of Islington's trendy Upper Street where you'll find a host of shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants. There is also easy access to Highbury & Islington and King's Cross.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50867160.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1038153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.