3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillside Road, West Kirby
- traditional semi detached home
- dining room through to kitchen
- central heating & double glazing
- drive & generous rear garden
- sought after location
- no on-going chain
This traditional semi detached home offers bright and welcoming accommodation and should be viewed at the earliest to fully appreciate all features within. The property comprises in brief of hallway with cloaks cupboard, lounge with fireplace, dining room with french door to garden, kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear there is a generous lawned garden with sunny aspect, completing the property is off road parking. Situated on a quiet and sought after road, with the benefit of no on-going chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50867517.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6754084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.