3 bedroom terraced house for saleFourwents Road, Rochester, ME3
- The large kitchen/diner is great for family gatherings. There's plenty of room for a get together.
- Adding the porch to the house has made a big improvement. It's almost an extra room.
- Good sized rooms. Even the third bedroom is a good size and the built in bed has storage.
- Having a downstairs WC is a real bonus.
- The house is open plan downstairs which gives it a feeling of space and continuity.
- There are cupboards in the porch, downstairs hallway, upstairs landing and in bedroom two.
Located in the popular village of Hoo is this beautifully presented, three bedroomed, mid-terraced, family home. The property comprises of three good sized bedrooms, bathroom, as well as downstairs wc and a large kitchen diner with spacious through lounge. It also benefits from a front porch with a cupboard for storage space. This property offers spacious accommodation and with a low maintenance rear garden and mainly laid to lawn front garden, it is just ready to move into. Hoo is a quiet village providing a good range of amenities and great transport links to the A2/M2/M20 motorway networks leading to Bluewater, London, Canterbury, Maidstone and the coast.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50867607.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference m7r-rbl5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.