5 bedroom detached house for saleWoodgate, Cringleford
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached house in a cul-de-sac location in the popular location of Cringleford
- 5 double bedrooms, all with built-in storage
- Open plan lounge/diner with sliding doors to the conservatory
- Kitchen/breakfast room with built-in Neff oven plus utility off
- Family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, plus en-suite shower room to the master & downstairs WC
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Solid oak wood flooring in the hall & lounge/diner
- Double garage, with off road parking at the front of the property
- Generous rear landscaped garden with lawn, shingle plus decking with gazebo
- Conveniently located for the A11 & A47 plus Norwich city centre
GUIDE PRICE £540,000 - £560,000
SUMMARY 5 bedroom detached house in a cul-de-sac location, situated in the popular area of Cringleford. Ground floor WC, open plan lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room with utility plus first floor comprising bathroom and 5 double bedrooms, all with storage. Enclosed rear garden and double garage also!
OUTSIDE The property occupies a wonderful cul-de-sac location in Cringleford. The front of the property features a brickweave driveway, which leads to the double garage with up and over doors, light and power, plus a decorative shingle area.
Access to the rear garden is via wooden gates to both sides of the property. The generous, southerly-facing rear garden is laid to lawn with mature shrubs to the side of the property plus an area of shingle. Decking abuts the rear of the house and is partially covered by a wooden gazebo, perfect for entertaining. Further mature borders are situated to the rear of the garden. A summerhouse, currently used as a workshop, with its own power plus a shed at the bottom of the garden are ideal for storing your garden tools.
DIRECTIONS Heading out of Norwich city centre, continue on the A11 Newmarket Road and take the exit towards Eaton. At the traffic lights, continue straight onto Eaton Street, passing the Red Lion pub. Continue over the bridge onto Newmarket Road and then take the first left onto Intwood Road. Continue on this road then take the right turn into Brettingham Avenue. Follow it round and turn left into Taylor Avenue, then right onto Armitage Close. Woodgate is a turning on the left hand side and the property can be at the end of the cul-de-sac on the right hand side.
DISCLAIMERS Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50868801.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361004433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.