3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePetts Crescent, Minster, Ramsgate, Kent
- 3 bedroom end of terrace family home
- Village location
- Ready to move straight into
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Completely refurbished
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Located in the popular village of Minster, Ward & Partners are proud to offer to the market this immaculate family home. The current owners have carried out an extensive amount of work since owning the property and even re-arranged the downstairs layout to facilitate modern day living. There is a separate lounge and open plan kitchen/diner, this room is a great family/socialising room. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms and modern family bathroom. Outside there is a well-kept low maintenance front and rear garden.
Minster is a beautiful rural village on the outskirts of Ramsgate and offers a large variety of restaurants and pubs along with the convenience of being on the main rail link to London making this a commuter’s dream.
Recently renovated to a very high standard this stunning property, provides an opportunity to move straight in and enjoy living in this luxurious family home. The property is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac offering quiet village life. This lovely home needs to be viewed to really appreciate the space and condition so call now to book your viewing on 01843 580314
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 12'9 x 11'5 (3.89m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen/ Dining Room: 17'8 x 10'7 (5.39m x 3.23m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'8 x 11'7 (4.47m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'8 x 8'8 (2.64m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'11 x 6'8 (2.72m x 2.03m)
- Bathroom: 8'9 x 5'5 (2.67m x 1.65m)
- Garden to Front
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50869401.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11431496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Ramsgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.