2 bedroom flat for saleStratosphere, Stratford E15
- New build (Off-plan - 30% deposit required)
- Two Bedroom Two Bathroom apartment (776 sqft)
- 6th floor (NW - Olympic Park views)
- Dual Aspect
- Developer: Telford Homes
- Ground rent: £350 pa
- Leasehold: 999 years
- Service charge : £3.50 psf pa
- Completion :Q1- 18
A luxury brand new off plan 6th floor dual aspect two bedroom two bathroom apartment (776 Sq. Ft.) apartment with winter garden facing Hackney Marsh and East London for sub-sale in Stratosphere, Stratford, E15. Stratford station, including Tube, Overground, DLR and National Rail connections, is only a two-minute walk from the Stratosphere development. The development, built by Telford Homes, comprises of one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses. It received a record number of enquiries from buyers, according to the developers. The 36-storey tower in Eastern Street, Stratford, has sold 90 per cent of its 307 contemporary apartments within six weeks of launching.
Service charge: £3.50 pa
Leasehold: 999 years
Warranty: 10 years NHBC
unfortunately there is no Help to Buy option on this development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2388333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.