2 bedroom terraced house for saleFilwood Road, Bristol
- Two Bedrooms
- No Chain
- Needs Renovation
- Period Features
NOTICE OF OFFER 141 Filwood Road BS16 3SD. By order of the mortgagees in possession, we sould advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £198,500.
Located on Filwood Road, this period terraced property is ideally situated for local amenities to include shops, schools and road links. The property briefly comprises a lounge, diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom.
.Notice Of Offer 141 Filwood R
NOTICE OF OFFER 141 Filwood Road BS16 3SD. By order of the mortgagees in possession, we sould advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £198,500. Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer either prior to exchange or within the next 7 days which ever is sooner. 41 North Road, Stoke Gifford, BS34 8PB. 0117979 8082Located on Filwood Road, this period terraced property is ideally situated for local amenities to include shops, schools and road links. The property comprises a lounge and dining room with archway to kitchen on the ground floor. To the first floor we find a master bedroom, a second bedroom and family bathroom. Externally the property boats an enclosed rear garden. Renovation required throughout this property is the perfect first rung on the ladder or investment property.
Door to front, tiled flooring, stairs to first floor, central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" (max into bay) x 11' 6" (max) ( 4.09m (max into bay) x 3.51m (max) )
Double glazed window to front, open fireplace with tiled surround and mantelpiece, wood effect flooring, telephone point, television aerial point, wall mounted lighting, central heating radiator.
Dining Room 14' 9" (max into recess) x 11' 6" (max) ( 4.50m (max into recess) x 3.51m (max) )
In built wall mounted safe, wood effect flooring, dado rail, archway to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 6" (max) x 12' 2" (max) ( 4.42m (max) x 3.71m (max) )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, one and a half bowl asterite sink, work surfaces, integrated electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, wall mounted central heating boiler, space for white goods, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, central heating radiator.
stairs from hallway to landing, loft access.
Master Bedroom 14' 10" (max) x 11' (max) ( 4.52m (max) x 3.35m (max) )
Double glazed window to front, stripped wooden floorboards, ceiling coving, fireplace recess, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' (max) x 9' 4" (max) ( 3.05m (max) x 2.84m (max) )
Double glazed window the rear, fireplace recess.
Double glazed window to rear, low level w.c, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, part tiled, central heating radiator.
Laid to gravel, path to front door.
Enclosed by fencing, mainly laid to paving and decking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50869776.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.