1 bedroom flat for saleAtlas Building, Old Street, London, EC1V
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Balcony: 54 Sq. Ft.
- Internal Size: 540 Sq. Ft.
- Level: 6th Floor
- Estimated completion Q2 2019
- Balcony - South aspect (City views)
- 24hr Concierge, Gym, Swimming Pool, Cinema Room
- Est. Service charge: £6.07 psf pa
- Est. Ground rent: £500 pa
- 30% deposit required to buy
A luxury brand new 6th floor one bedroom apartment (540 Sq. Ft.) with balcony (54 Sq. Ft.) facing South and West (city view) in Atlas Building, City Road, old Street, EC1. Atlas is a new 152-metre residential development on the site of a former Crown House office building at Old Street roundabout in London EC1. The development will comprise 302 apartments with dual-aspect and private balconies, in addition high specification resident amenities such as a gym, spa, swimming pool, café and two dedicated children's play areas.
Estimated completion Q2 2019.
Please contact our Sales Team to request the full information pack.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2388343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.