2 bedroom terraced house for saleDrewry Lane, Derby, DE22
- Spacious open plan ground floor
- Three piece bathroom suite with electric shower
- Double glazing throughout with double French doors leading to rear courtyard
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Entrance hallway
- Gas central heating
- Fitted kitchen with built-in gas hob and waist height electric oven
- Council Tax Band A
- Cellar store
- Large loft room
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Having a glazed inner door, oak laminate flooring, radiator and stairs leading to first floor.
The open plan ground floor comprises of:
11' 11'' x 11' 10'' (3.63m x 3.60m)
Having feature open fireplace with tiled hearth, period Victorian coving, glazed internal door, laminate flooring and radiator. Leads to:
12' 6'' x 11' 11'' (3.82m x 3.63m)
Having double French doors to the rear courtyard, glazed internal door, laminate flooring and radiator.
10' 0'' x 8' 6'' (3.05m x 2.59m)
Having a fitted range of wall, base and drawer units, laminate roll top work surface with tiled splash back, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated gas hob, integrated waist level electric oven, plumbing and space an automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, tiled floor and access to cellar.
Stairs from entrance hall lead to first floor landing.
15' 6'' x 15' 3'' (4.72m x 4.65m)
Having two windows to the front elevation, radiator and stairs leading to loft.
12' 9'' x 9' 2'' (3.88m x 2.80m)
Having a laminate flooring and radiator.
10' 0'' x 8' 6'' (3.05m x 2.59m)
Having a three-piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower over, a heated towel rail and storage cupboard containing hot water tank.
14' 1'' x 10' 11'' (4.29m x 3.32m)
Loft space with small Velux window and access to boarded attic space.
12' 11'' x 8' 8'' (3.95m x 2.65m)
Found to the outside is a gravelled courtyard, outside toilet, walled and fenced boundaries.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8z3-3qqe. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.