3 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Road, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- A Characteristic Three Bedroom Terrace Property
- Two Evenly Proportioned Reception Rooms
- Original Floorboards Throughout The Home
- Extended Modern Fitted Kitchen & Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Family Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spectacular Stone Designed Garden
- Offered With No Chain Delay
**NO CHAIN DELAY** A traditional, unique period property creating the perfect suitable family or first time buyer home in an immaculate condition ready to walk into. This delightful three bedroom mid terrace property briefly comprises of a vestibule, a welcoming entrance hallway, a stunning lounge with feature traditional fireplace, beautiful dining room and a modern extended kitchen with a host of integrated appliances. Theproperty benefits from original floorboards, high ceilings and skirting boards creating a real period feel to the property. To the first floor, two generously proportioned double bedrooms, a spacious family bathroom and a single bedroom. Externally, the property features a spectacular stone designed garden with private mature borders, outbuilding and seating area. View to appreciate.
Queens Road is a prime and highly sought after location in Fulwood. Within walking distance to Preston town centre and positioned amongst several traditional garden fronted terraced properties in the area. Ideally convenient for access to many local amenities including shops and highly regarded schools. Excellent access to motorway links, public transport and other surrounding northwest towns and cities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50871699.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUD170312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.