1 bedroom bungalow for saleQuarr Lane Park, Quarr Lane, Sherborne
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED EXTENDED ONE BEDROOM PARK HOME!
- FOR RESIDENTS OVER 50 YEARS!
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND LPG RADIATOR CENTRAL HEATING!
- PRIVATE FRONT, SIDE AND REAR GARDENS!
- GOOD FLOW OF NATURAL LIGHT!
- RESIDENTS OFF ROAD PARKING!
- SHORT WALK TO SHERBORNE TOWN CENTRE!
- NO FURTHER CHAIN - VACANT!
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED EXTENDED ONE BEDROOM PARK HOME! FOR RESIDENTS OVER 50 YEARS! UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND LPG RADIATOR CENTRAL HEATING! PRIVATE FRONT, SIDE AND REAR GARDENS! GOOD FLOW OF NATURAL LIGHT! RESIDENTS OFF ROAD PARKING! SHORT WALK TO SHERBORNE TOWN CENTRE! NO FURTHER CHAIN - VACANT!
uPVC double glazed front door and side light leads to entrance hall/study area.
uPVC double glazed window to the side. Radiator. Oak flooring.
Archway leads to main reception room.
MAIN RECEPTION ROOM
Enjoying a light multi aspect with uPVC double glazed bay window to the front enjoying an east facing aspect and the morning sun. uPVC double glazed window to the side. Radiator. Fire surround with electric fire.
Archway leads to kitchen/breakfast room.
A light dual aspect with uPVC double glazed window to both sides. A range of white panel fronted kitchen units comprising roll edge laminated work surface. Inset sink bowl and drainer unit. A range of drawers and cupboards under. Space and point for electric oven. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for upright fridge/freezer. A range of matching wall mounted cupboards. A wall mounted cooker hood extractor fan. Radiator. Cupboard houses gas fired combination boiler providing domestic hot water and radiator central heating. Shelving.
Panelled door leads from the kitchen to the rear lobby.
uPVC double glazed door to the side. Oak flooring.
Doors lead off the rear lobby to the bedroom and bathroom.
A generous double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to the rear enjoying a west facing aspect and the afternoon sun. Radiator. Fitted wall mounted cupboards. Telephone point.
A white suite comprising low level WC. Ceramic wash basin on stand with cupboards under. Panelled bath. Tiled surrounds. Radiator. Oak flooring. uPVC double glazed window to the side.
Timber front gate gives access to the garden. The gardens of this property are laid at the front, both sides and rear. Mainly laid to paving for low maintenance purposes. There is a variety of brick borders and raised flower beds laid to shingle. There are various rain water butts. Security lighting. Detached garden storage shed. Drying area with paved patio. The gardens are enclosed by brick walling and timber fencing. There is residents parking nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES007006535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.