5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBroomwood Road, Battersea, London, SW11
Offers in Excess of
- Beautifully presented family home situated between the Commons
- Well-proportioned living accommodation extending to 1,949 sq. ft.
- Impressive entrance hall with original front door
- Lounge with separate kitchen dining room
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor
- Fourth master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Walk in wardrobe or nursery
- Large private rear garden and private garage
- Close to the bars, shops and restaurants on Northcote Road
- Within easy reach of the transport links of Clapham Common and Clapham Junction
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing to the market a much sought after family home located between the Commons. The property is extremely light and is presented in excellent condition throughout. The accommodation currently extends to 1,949 sq. ft.
Arranged over the ground floor is a wide and welcoming entrance hall, large lounge and separate kitchen dining room overlooking the garden. On the first floor there are two large double bedrooms, a third generous single and a family modern bathroom. On the second floor is the master bedroom with large en-suite family bathroom and separate nursery or dressing room with built in storage. To the rear of the property there is a larger private garden leading to a detached garage.
The property is situated on Broomwood Road, just a two minute stroll from Clapham Common. Northcote Road, Battersea Rise and Clapham Junction are located within easy walking distance where there are an abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. The property is also close to a number of highly regarded schools and nurseries.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50878665.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT170089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.