2 bedroom flat for saleCommercial Street, Shoreditch, E1
- Stunning two bedroom flat.
- Set out over first and second floor.
- Features exposed brickwork and fabulous wood floors.
- Sleek and modern kitchen and washrooms.
- High spec fixtures and fittings.
- Ideally located within sight of Spitalfields.
- Brick Lane, Old St., Liverpool St. just moments away.
Located moments from the City, Shoreditch and Spitalfields Market, this stylish two bedroom flat also benefits from original exposed brickwork, wood flooring and a contemporary, open-plan layout.
Commercial Street is in the heart of the east end of London boasting fantastic proximity to the well known attractions of Spitalfields Market and Brick Lane with Shoreditch High Street located just a stones throw away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50881419.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1042912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.