2 bedroom apartment for saleSouth Quay Plaza, Marsh Wall, London, E14
- 24 hour concierge
- Residents' only Spa and Health Club
- 20m double height infinity pool
- 56th floor Residents' Club Lounge
- 1.6acres of landscaped dockside greenery
- Walking distance to South Quay DLR & Canary Wharf tube stations- Bank 10 mins, Westminster 13 mins, Bond Street 16 mins.
- Upon opening of Crossrail in 2018, Journey time to Heathrow Airport will be 40 minutes.
- Completion date from 2020
- 999 year leasehold
A beautiful two bedroom two bathroom apartment on the 35th floor with a 931 sq ft of living space.
South Quay Plaza is a unique 68 storey dockside development adjacent to Canary Wharf, Londons second largest financial district. The Tower is to be one of the tallest residential buildings within Europe, offering a rare opportunity to purchase within this prestigious development, designed by world renowned architects Foster + Partners.
Residents at South Quay Plaza have exclusive use of state-of-the-art facilities. These include a 20m swimming pool set in a double height space, a thermal suite including hot pool, sauna and steam room, and a fully equipped gymnasium in addition to spa treatment rooms. Residents will also have exclusive access to our remarkable Residents Club Lounge on level 56 with bar facilities, board rooms, a screening room and Londons highest communal roof garden providing some of the finest views of London.
We have a selection of other units available, for more information please contact our New Homes Development Sales Team on +44 (0)20 7087 5111 or Residential@eu.jll.com
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50881599.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN170521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.