4 bedroom detached house for salePratts Lane, Mappleborough Green
Offers in Region of
- Deceptively Spacious Period Home Inc Annexe/ Office & Shower Room
- Providing Sympathetically Extended Accommodation
- Occupying An Enviable Plot In A Sought After Location
- Large Gated Frontage
- Detached Garage & Outbuildings
- Three Reception Rooms
- Refitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor WC & Utility Room
- Master Bedroom With Refitted En-Suite
- Large Garden And Aspect Over Fields To Rear
Believed to date back to the late 1800's is this deceptively spacious, sympathetically extended four bedroom detached family home, that occupies an enviable corner plot backing on to open fields. Ideally situated for access to local amenities and the Midlands Motorway Network, we strongly advise internal inspection to fully appreciate the property on offer. Providing a large gated driveway; detached garage and outbuildings to include Annex & Shower Room and a garden office. Internally, beautifully presented accommodation can be found to comprise; entrance hallway; lounge; garden room; inner hallway; refitted kitchen breakfast room; dining room; inner hall; utility; WC; landing; master bedroom with refitted en-suite shower room; three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. A private rear garden with access affords lovely views over the open countryside beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50883408.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8199913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy McGinn & Co, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.