4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStour Gardens, Great Cornard, Sudbury
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Ample Living Accommodation Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms & Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Separate Utility Area
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
William H Brown are pleased to present this four bedroom semi-detached family home situated in Great Cornard. The property benefits from ample living accommodation throughout including two reception rooms, open plan kitchen/diner with separate utility area, four good sized bedrooms and a bathroom.
To the exterior of the property is a driveway leading to the garage providing off road parking and an enclosed rear garden.
Entrance Door Through To:
Double glazed entrance door to the front, stairs leading to the first floor, radiator, laminate flooring and doors leading to:
Lounge 13' 4" x 12' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.71m )
Double glazed UPVC window to the front aspect, fireplace (not currently in use) and radiator.
Storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring and doors leading to:
Three piece bathroom suite comprising corner shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Second Reception Room
Double glazed UPVC window to the side, radiator and single UPVC door to the rear. Door leading to:
Kitchen / Dining Room
Range of matching wall and base units with worktops over incorporating the stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Built in eye level oven with conventional microwave above, built in hob and extractor fan, integral dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear aspect, French doors leading to the rear garden.
Shelving for storage, space for tumble dryer and washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 17' 1" x 8' 8" ( 5.21m x 2.64m )
Double glazed windows to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 14' 6" x 8' 4" ( 4.42m x 2.54m )
Double glazed UPVC window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.40m )
Double glazed UPVC window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls and radiator.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is a large block paved driveway leading to the garage and front door. The remainder is laid to lawn with flower borders retained by a low brick wall, there is also gated side access.
To the rear of the property is a enclosed garden commencing with small patio area, lawned area with vegetable patch and to the rear of the garden is a raised decked area with a pergola over and enclosed by fencing and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50883567.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD106315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.