2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLondon Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Many attractive Victorian features
- High Ceilings
- Stripped wooden floors
- Ornate coving and deep skirting
- Kitchen fitted February 2016
- Open fireplace
- West facing rear garden
- Walking distance to shops, amenities and desirable schools
- Close to Train Station and A21/M25 road link
Beautifully presented spacious two double bedroom Victorian home with many original features such as high ceilings, stripped wooden floors, open fireplaces, deep skirting and ornate coving to match. Accommodation is arranged over two floors with living room, dining room and a recently fitted kitchen on the ground floor and two double bedrooms, utility room and a good sized family bathroom on the first floor. Also a very useful refurbished basement currently being used as a reception room. Double glazed throughout. EPC:E
To view this property please call David Waight at Mother Goose Estate Agency
This property is located in a popular residential area of Southborough within walking distance of local shops, schools and amenities. The railway station is also close to the property. Southborough Common is nearby.
Property ref: 121_1962_4515838
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4515838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.