1 bedroom apartment for saleEarl Block, Langley Square, Mill Pond Road, Dartford, DA1
- 700 sqft of Space!
- 520 sq. ft plus 180 sq. ft Terrace
- Aspect: Courtyard S & W
- Furniture pack included
- Tenure: Leasehold 999 Years
- Ground Rent: £300 p.a
- Est Service Charge: £700 p.a
- Completion due April 2018
- Close To Transport Links
- Dual Aspect Apartment
Well positioned dual aspect 2nd floor one bedroom apartment with a furniture pack included! Spread over (520 Sq. Ft) plus a (180 Sq.Ft wrap around Terrace) Dual aspect South and West over the courtyard. Offering one double bedroom, bathroom, an open plan reception dining room and private terrace. Available for re-sale in The Earl Block, Langley Square, Dartford, DA1
The waterside apartments situated in the sought-after town of Dartford, Kent. Inside the M25 motorway and just 30 minutes into central London, Langley Square will be ideal for families and couples wanting to live in a leafy garden suburb setting within easy commuting distance of the capital from nearby Dartford Station.
The Mill Pond and river setting will provide attractive water features for the adjoining homes and the leafy garden suburb inspired design will create a highly attractive place to live.
Contact our New Homes department for further information.
Completion due: April 2018
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Any measurements are for guidance purposes only and should not be relied on. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50885115.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27309124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.