3 bedroom house for saleWhitton Avenue West, Northolt
Offers in Excess of
- Larger than average accommodation
- Approximately 100 ft rear garden
- Potential to extend S.T.P.P.
- 0.5 miles to Northolt Park Station
A three bedroom semi detached house located on a popular road on the cross over boarders of Harrow, Greenford and Sudbury. Its central location means it gives easy access to Piccadilly line, Central line and over ground stations with all stations getting you to Central London in as little as 25-35 minutes. There is a local shopping parade with all the necessary conveniences only a few metres away, but for big shopping both South Harrow and Greenford Broadway area accessible in minutes by car or local transport. There are schools with good Ofsted grades in close proximity as well as parks and play area?s for child within walking distance. The property offers ample accommodation with a huge through lounge and kitchen on the Ground floor. The first floor boasts two big double bedrooms, a generously sized third bedroom and family bathroom. Externally there is a front garden with floor beds and to the rear an Large rear garden with space for parking at the rear. This would suite a family who want convenient living plus a little extra space. Or an investor who wants something that has all the extra?s that will make it show well on the letting market. Please call us to arrange a viewing.
Under stairs storage, radiator, double glazed window with site aspect.
28" x 10" (8.53m x 3.04m)
Double glazed bay window with front aspect, two radiators, power points, laminate floor, door to garden.
10" x 7" (3.04m x 2.13m)
Double glazed window with site aspect, door to garden, wall and base unit boiler, fitted oven and hob, space for washing machine, tilled floor, tilled splash back.
14" x 10" (4.26m x 3.04m)
Double glazed bay window with front aspect, radiator, power points, laminate floor. built in wardrobe.
13" x 10" (3.96m x 3.04m)
Double glazed window, radiator, power points, laminate floor, built in wardrobe.
10" x 7" (3.04m x 2.13m)
Double glazed window with front aspect, laminate floor, power points, radiator.
Panelled bath with shower attachment, vanity unit with wash hand basin, tilled walls and floor.
Double glazed window with site aspect, low level WC, tilled floor and walls.
(Approx. 120 feet) (Approx. 36.5m)
Lawn, flower beds, shrubs, patio.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES00300649B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Greenford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.