2 bedroom maisonette for saleSt. Johns Road, Walthamstow, London, United Kingdom.
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Potential for loft conversion (planning permission needed)
- Near stations
- Excellent ;local schooling
- Desired location
- Chic stylish interior
- Roof terraced decked balcony
2 Bedroom stylish Maisonette with roof decked balcony. Newly renovated throughout. Large living room and large bedrooms. Potential for loft conversion. The property has been finished to a high standard and is a must see if you are looking to live in the area of Walthamstow. Near shops and amenities.
Large living room with lots of light
Two double bedrooms
Fitted modern kitchen
Bathroom with shower over bath
Upper floor entrance door with newly decked balcony
Excellent road links M11 and A406
Good local schooling.
A MUST SEE.
Achieves £1200-£1400 rent per month
Lounge / Dining Room (4.19m x 4.14m or 13' 09" x 13' 07")
Bedroom 1 (4.14m x 3.07m or 13' 07" x 10' 01" )
Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 2.74m or 11' 04" x 9' 00" )
Kitchen (2.64m x 2.08m or 8' 08" x 6' 10" )
Bathroom (2.08m x 1.42m or 6' 10" x 4' 08" )
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50885835.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA12626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Online Agent UK, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.