3 bedroom terraced house for saleWalpole Street, Weymouth
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Additional Loft Room
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Extended Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Courtyard Garden
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Close to Weymouth Beach & Town Centre
Austin Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this three-bedroom Victorian terrace property with a spacious loft room.
The ground floor accommodation includes a spacious open plan living / dining area, an extended modern fitted kitchen / breakfast room with French doors leading out onto the rear courtyard. The bathroom is downstairs and comprises a panelled bath with a Mira shower over, low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin.
The first-floor accommodation enjoys a spacious master bedroom and two additional bedrooms. From the first floor there is an additional staircase leading up to a large loft room with eaves storage.
The low maintenance rear courtyard garden offers a quiet place to sit outside in the warmth of the sun.
This property is well presented and has maintained several character features. It is situated within a short distance of Weymouth town centre, which offers a wide range of retail outlets and restaurants. Weymouth's famous seafront is just a stone's throw away. The main railway station is also situated within close proximity to the property and has two main lines of service to London Waterloo and Bristol temple Meads.
Austin Estate Agents highly recommend a viewing to fully appreciate all the accommodation this property has to offer.
13' 7'' x 21' 9'' (4.13m x 6.64m)
13' 6'' x 10' 0'' (4.12m x 3.05m)
5' 11'' x 5' 1'' (1.80m x 1.56m)
13' 5'' x 10' 7'' (4.10m x 3.22m)
10' 8'' x 8' 1'' (3.25m x 2.47m)
9' 9'' x 6' 4'' (2.98m x 1.94m)
12' 5'' x 9' 7'' (3.79m x 2.92m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50887830.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8167562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Estate Agents, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.