2 bedroom retirement property for saleStroudwater Court: **WELL PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR WITH GARDEN ACCESS**
- A ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- A LARGE DOUBLE WITH WALK IN WARDROBE FACILITY
- ON SITE HOUSE MANAGER AND RESIDENT'S LOUNGE
- A WET ROOM STYLE BATHROOM
- MODERN WOOD STYLE FITTED KITCHEN
- TO VIEW PLEASE CALL JESSICA HUTCHINSON ON 07557 551054
An outstanding two bedroom retirement apartment situated within the prestigious Stroudwater Court development. The development overlooks the local canal and offers a wonderful place to call home. There is an on site resident's lounge with outdoor seating also available.
This apartment is sold as seen with marvellous red, grey and beige décor throughout.
21' 0'' x 10' 0'' (6.40m x 3.05m)
A good sized living/dining room which has two large double panel windows allowing plenty of natural light through. Fully carpeted with modern ceiling lights. There is an electric feature fireplace. TV and phone points available.
7' 0'' x 7' 0'' (2.13m x 2.13m)
A modern wood style fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and tiled flooring. There is a large electric window. Waist height Hotpoint electric oven with hob and fan. Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap.
12' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.65m x 3.05m)
A wonderful double bedroom which offers a brilliant walk in wardrobe facility, which is fully fitted with shelves and rails. Fully carpeted bedroom. Two double panel opening windows. TV and phone points available.
7' 0'' x 6' 0'' (2.13m x 1.83m)
A stunning wet room style bathroom which is fully tiled. There is a large walk in shower with glass screen. Toilet. Vanity unit with sink and illuminating mirror above. Heated towel rail and grab rails available. Spotlights.
Stroudwater Court enjoys a prime location in the charming market town of Stroud, 'the Covent Garden of the Cotswolds'. This premium collection of age-exclusive apartments is perfect for those seeking a relaxed yet active retirement in Gloucestershire. The development includes a range of one and two bedroom apartments, each of which is spacious, stylish and low maintenance. The Stroudwater Court complex features a selection of social areas, including the homeowners' lounge with views of the canal, and a terrace that overlooks the lock. There is also a beautifully maintained outside area, where you can take a stroll and enjoy the fresh air. Homeowners benefit from extensive car park facilities, as well as a guest suite that's available for your friends and family. Homeowners at Stroudwater Court are provided peace of mind by outstanding security features, such as a camera entry system and 24-hour emergency calls. There is also lift and wheelchair access throughout...
A pleasant L shape entrance hallway which leads onto a useful storage cupboard, the bedroom, bathroom and living room. Spotlights above. Illuminated light switches. 24 Tunstall emergency response pull cord system. Fully carpeted.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50888178.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7935009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirementmove head office, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.