3 bedroom detached house for saleHighfields Road, Witham
- THREE BEDROOM
- DETACHED HOUSE
- OCCUPYING A GENEROUS PLOT IN EXCESS OF 0.2 OF AN ACRE
- SPACE AT THE SIDE WITH SCOPE FOR EXTENSION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- APPLICATION HAS BEEN PASSED TO EXTEND
- CONVENIENT FOR THE HIGH STREET & RAILWAY STATION
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL Large three bedroom detached property, well presented and occupying a generous overall plot in excess of 0.2 of an acre which would provide a rear garden of approximately 115ft by 55ft in width. There is space at the side with scope for extension and there has been an APPLICATION PASSED to extend the property and create two semi detached houses. The location is convenient for the newly constructed Witham Leisure Centre, the Maltings Academy, the main high street and mainline railway station.
Entrance via glazed door through to
Provides storage and hanging space.
Stairs rising to first floor, cupboard beneath, radiator.
LOUNGE 5.79m (19'0") x 3.61m (11'10")
Window to front, patio doors to rear overlooking the garden, two radiators.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
Window to rear, modern white suite comprising low level w.c, wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator.
DINING ROOM / FAMILY ROOM 3.30m (10'10") x 3.58m (11'9")
Window to front, tiled flooring, radiator.
Double glazed door to rear, tiled flooring, open to
KITCHEN 2.67m (8'9") x 2.31m (7'7")
Window to rear, range of base and eye level fitted kitchen units complimented by roll top work surface, tiled splash backs, gas hob with extractor over, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, utility cupboard housing washing machine.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to front.
Window to rear, tiled walls, modern suite comprising bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c.
BEDROOM ONE 5.74m (18'10") x 3.61m (11'10")
Windows to front and rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 3.56m (11'8") x 2.44m (8'0")
Window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE 3.25m (10'8") x 2.64m (8'8")
Window to rear, radiator.
As already mentioned the property occupies a large plot, much of the plot is currently overgrown however there is a formal garden area which is lawned and fenced with decking. To the side of the property there is a further driveway which gives access into the garden and provides the possibility for extension.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50888403.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADR127912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adrians, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.