5 bedroom detached house for saleDerby Road, Dobbs Weir
- Four First Floor Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bedroom/TV Room With En-Suite
- Three Bathrooms (2 en-suite)
- 22'2 x 14'2 Kitchen Diner
- 22'3 x 14'9 Lounge/Dining Room
- 22'4 x 11'7 Sitting Room
- Lakeside Views
- Detached Outbuilding
- Gated Parking
An impressive and deceptively spacious 4/5 bedroom detached house in excess of 2000 square feet ideally situated at the end of this highly regarded private road with delightful views over the surrounding lakes. This stunning home has been greatly improved in recent years to include a double storey rear extension and now offers 2 spacious reception rooms and a Kitchen diner all of which has been finished to a high specification throughout. The rear garden is an excellent addition to the property and perfect for the summer party and barbecue. The garden has been recently landscaped with a large central lawn area which is laid to 'Astro Turf' surrounded by mature flower beds along with a large patio to the rear of the property which extends along the side of the garden leading to a superb sound proofed outbuilding with a fitted bar and sound system. There is also a further patio and hot tub area to the side of the main house. The front is approached via sliding electric gates onto a gravelled driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles. Dobbs Weir is a delightful hamlet on the edge the River Lea made up of just five private roads and the main road approximately 1.5 miles from Hoddesdon Town Centre. There is a riverside cafe and a lovely public house and restaurant and delightful river walks. Rail links into Central London (Liverpool Street) are available from Rye House (approx 2 miles) and Broxbourne (approx 3.5 miles).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50889822.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REY0000270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reynolds Salter , Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.