1 bedroom maisonette for saleGreenham Wood, Bracknell RG12 7WH
- spacious entrance hallway
- Double bedroom
- Re-fitted bathroom with bath and shower over
- Kitchen with storage
- Lounge with sliding doors to rear secluded garden
- combi boiler gas central heating with radiators
- uPVC duble glazed windows
- short walk to Sainsburys & South Hill Park
Sales particulars with approximate room sizes. The lease has been extended to approx 150 years and the grounds are very well maintained.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY spacious
LOUNGE/DINER 14'10 x 10'11 (4.51m x 3.74m) door to kitchen, sliding patio doors to rear garden
KITCHEN 10'6 x 5'6 (3.19m x 1.68m) eye and base level units. Electric oven inset with gas hob and extractor over. Space for washing machine and upright fridge/freezer. One and a half sink/drainer facing window to garden. Wall mounted comb boiler. Built in storage cupboard
BATHROOM Re-fitted 6'4 x 5'11 (1.91m x 1.80m) bath with swan neck shower head over, fitted bi-fold shower screen. Wall mounted hand wash basin with mirror over, low level WC. Chrome plated heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, extractor
DOUBLE BEDROOM 13'3 x 9'8 (4.04m x 2.93m) free standing wardrobe, window to side
REAR GARDEN with pleasant outlook enclosed by panel fencing, patio area
TO THE FRONT storage cupboard built in
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 74661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Homes Estate Agents, South East Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.