1 bedroom flat for saleSidney Street, Whitechapel, E1
- Charming one bedroom flat set on the first floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with space to dine
- Delightful private balcony overlooking communal gardens
- Lovely double bedroom
- Potential to convert into two bedroom
- Ideally located just off Commercial Road
Offering substantial living space with its own balcony, this superb one bedroom first floor flat also enjoys a separate study/storage room and a convenient location moments from the green Stepney Gardens.
Set back from Sidney Street, this property is very well located for access into the City and Docklands, the green open spaces of Stepney Green are close by and the amenities of Whitechapel, Commercial and Mile End Roads are also accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1028464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.