2 bedroom flat for saleSouth Street, Newport, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom 1st floor apartment that can be chain free
- Stunning presentation throughout
- Open plan living
- Gas central heating
- Close to transport links and amenities
- EPC energy rating B (86)
Whether you are looking to put that first foot on the property ladder or are an investor looking to make the most of the of the buoyant rental market, this apartment could be just the ticket.
Superbly placed within Newport town centre sits this absolutely immaculate and very light apartment.
You can easily stroll to the shops, bars and eateries within a few seconds, or equally as close is the bus station giving you the advantage of enjoying the rest of what the island has to offer without using the car.
Inside you will find bright, airy and spacious living areas to which every aspect is extremely modern and well maintained. Light simply pours in from the large windows and being at the front of the building you’ll find it peacefully quiet when you want to kick back and relax.
There is a choice of two bedrooms once looking to rest you head, both being doubles so that your guests will have the ideal accommodation when visiting.
What the Owner says:
“My first impression when I viewed this apartment was how spacious it was. I loved the fact it was centrally located in the town meaning popping to the supermarket to get some last-minute things for tea, or having in a drink in the many pubs, bars and restaurants meant I didn’t have to worry about driving home, which was a major bonus.
This place has a great homely feel and I have added a lot of modern touches. We are now on the move however we wish the new owners all the best and hope you enjoy it as much as I have”.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 9'7 (3.41m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 7'5 (3.41m x 2.26m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 14'4 x 12'4 (4.37m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'0 x 5'9 (2.75m x 1.75m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50898939.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.