3 bedroom terraced house for saleLower Drayton Lane, Portsmouth
- Three bedroom house
- Drayton location
- Off road parking potential (subject to consent)
- No forward chain
- Garage to rear
A three bedroom house nestled in the heart of Drayton offering scope + potential to any perspective purchaser. Available with no forward chain the property comprises a lounge, dining room, kitchen + conservatory to the ground floor. Three bedrooms + bathroom suite on the first floor.
A three bedroom house nestled in the heart of Drayton offering scope + potential to any perspective purchaser. Available with no forward chain the property comprises a lounge, dining room, kitchen + conservatory to the ground floor. Three bedrooms + bathroom suite on the first floor. In addition the property has a garage to the rear as well as driveway potential (subject to necessary consents).
Double glazed sliding door. Doors to:
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, electric storage heater. Doors to:
Lounge 15' 10" Max x 11' Max ( 4.83m Max x 3.35m Max )
Double glazed window to front, two electric storage heaters. Sliding doors to dining area:
Dining Room 9' 3" x 9' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door to:
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 3" Max ( 3.73m x 2.51m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer, partly tiled. Double glazed door to conservatory.
Conservatory 18' 9" x 6' 6" ( 5.71m x 1.98m )
Double glazed door and window to rear aspect, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access, airing cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 9" Max ( 3.84m x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 4" Into wardrobe Plus recess ( 3.96m x 2.84m Into wardrobe Plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front, *please note bulk head reduces useable floor space*.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wash hand basin, bath with electric shower over, heated towel rail, partly tiled.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c.
Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with mature shrub + plant borders.
Brick built garage, access via up + over door with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50899245.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR106115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.