3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTrinity Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Spacious 3/4 bedroom period double cottage
- Off road parking
- The most incredible garden
- Close to town & beach
- Ideal family home
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Have you been looking for something that is not the norm, something that is a bit out of the ordinary, then look no further because this very attractive, character cottage is a real treat to the market. From the minute that you pull up on the drive and walk through your front door you will be stunned by the space that this property has to offer! Originally two cottages that have been converted into one, this really does have the WOW factor. Downstairs you have a cloakroom so you do not have to worry about running up and down the stairs when you get caught short. The large lounge dining area really is an eye opener that you will not be expecting. There is more than enough space to entertain family and friends when they come over for a bite to eat or a drink or two. Upstairs you have good sized bedrooms and a stunning view over the Solent and far reaching views over Ryde itself. The real jaw dropper with this cottage is when you go to the rear, just take a second to appreciate the 180ft garden that is simply stunning, with an abundance of fruit trees from pear to apple & raspberries to gooseberries, you will be in pie heaven if you like to make a pastry.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 21'0 x 10'6 (6.41m x 3.20m)
- Dining Area: 12'4 x 11'0 (3.76m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen Area: 20'7 x 8'2 (6.28m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'5 x 10'2 (3.18m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 10'6 (3.23m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 7'8 (2.62m x 2.34m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50900283.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.