4 bedroom bungalow for saleTownstal Pathfields, Dartmouth, TQ6
- Entrance Porch. Reception Hall. Fitted Kitchen. Conservatory/Dining Room. Sitting Room.
- Master Suite With Dressing Room And En-Suite Shower Room (Dressing Room Was Formerly The Fifth Bedroom And Could Easily Revert To A Bedroom).
- Two Further Double Bedrooms With a Fourth Bedroom And En-Suite Underneath Property With Access Either From The Rear Garden Or A Staircase From The Utility Room.
- Landscaped Garden, Both Front And Rear.
- Plenty Of Parking On The Driveway. Garage.
- Gas Fired Central Heating. uPVC Double Glazing.
- EPC Rating: D
There are very few bungalows of this size with a level approach in Dartmouth and a viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property occupies a sought after cul de sac location on the outskirts of the town of Dartmouth and has spacious and versatile accommodation all set in beautifully landscaped gardens. Of further note is the driveway with plenty of parking as well as a garage and there is a useful fourth bedroom with en-suite which could be used as an annexe if required. An early viewing of this property is strongly recommended by the agents.
From Dartmouth town centre proceed up College Way passing the Britannia Royal Naval College on your right hand side. Turn left into Townstal Pathfields and follow the cul de sac around to the right and the property will be found in a short distance on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50901282.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRT170002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.