3 bedroom house for saleSouth Ford Road, Dartmouth, TQ6
- Ground Floor: Entrance Porch. Dining Room.
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room. Utility Room.
- First Floor: Sitting Room. Bedroom.
- Family Bathroom.
- Second Floor: Two Bedrooms.
- Decked And Paved Garden To The Front.
- Good Sized Rear Sloping Garden. Gas Central Heating.
- uPVC Double Glazing To The Front Elevation.
- Super Views Over The Rooftops Of Dartmouth And Dart Valley.
- EPC Rating: D
A particularly attractive and spacious family home occupying a sought after tucked away location, slightly elevated above Southford Road and enjoying super views over the roof tops of Dartmouth to the Dart Valley. This property has been re-roofed a few years ago and the accommodation is set over three floors to include three double bedrooms, first floor sitting room, ground floor dining room/family room, kitchen/breakfast room and a utility room. There is a front decked garden a terrace as well as a sizable sloping rear garden. An early viewing is thoroughly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50901309.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRT170007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.