2 bedroom house for saleThe Barnhay, Stoke Gabriel, Totnes, TQ9
- Favoured Village Location
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen.
- Two Bedrooms. Bathroom.
- Pretty Walled Garden With Store.
- Parking Usually Available At The Head Of The Cul De Sac.
- EPC Rating: D
A thoroughly modernised and much improved historic cottage having been lovingly maintained and restored by the present owners. Although small, it is full of character and has an idyllic location in a quiet backwater with no passing traffic just a short stroll from the Church, the Village Orchard, the River Dart and Mill Pond. The village amenities include a primary school, shop, Post Office and two Public Houses. The open plan living room/kitchen has an exposed stone inglenook fireplace with 'Living Flame' coal effect gas stove set on a flagged hearth. On the 1st floor are the two bedrooms and bathroom. The cottage garden is enclosed mainly by an old stone wall and there is also a useful store.
On entering the village of Stoke Gabriel, follow the road into the village centre and pass the primary school on your left. As you reach the Castle Hotel
turn right and immediately left into The Barnhay. Proceed to the head of the cul de sac and take the foot pathway to the right and 1 Rose Cottages is the first property on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50901381.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRT170021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.