3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDownside Road, Whitfield, Dover
- BE QUICK - HOUSE OF POSSIBILITIES
- Situated in a sought-after position
- A three bedroom semi-detached property
- Occupying an impressive size garden
- Great family space.
- No Chain
PUBLIC NOTICE -Downside Road, Whitfield- We are in receipt of an offer of £226,000 subject to contract for this property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
Situated in a sought-after position and wonderful setting is this three bedroom semi-detached property, occupying an impressive size garden and great family space. No forward chain.
This wonderful property could benefit from some modernisation in parts, however offers an incredible amount of potential in our opinion. The accommodation includes a hall, open planned lounge/dining room and kitchen, with the added benefit of a conservatory off the dining area. Upstairs are the three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside there is a generous size mainly laid to lawn rear garden has a patio seating area together with established plant borders. To the front is a driveway for numerous vehicles leading to the garage.
Within easy reach of local amenities including highly regarded schools and commuter roads, this fine home should appeal to a variety of purchasers.
The village of Whitfield is positioned on the A2/A256 junction and has numerous amenities including a public house, a Doctor’s surgery, vets, cafe, a local Post Office, takeaways, hairdresser and is within a short distance to main retail park which includes a 24 hour Tesco store. The village has two schools, both of which also cater for special educational needs, Primary and Secondary, Whitfield and Aspen School (Primary) and Dover Christ Church Academy.
Ground Floor -
Lounge - 4.78m x 4.27m (15'8 x 14'0) -
Kitchen - 3.99m x 2.79m (13'1 x 9'2) -
Conservatory - 4.47m x 2.92m (14'8 x 9'7) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.04m x 2.84m (13'3 x 9'4) -
Bedroom Two - 3.61m x 2.54m (11'10 x 8'4) -
Bedroom Three - 2.18m x 2.41m (7'2 x 7'11) -
Bathroom - 2.51m x 1.91m (8'3 x 6'3) -
Rear Garden - 18.29m approximate (60' approximate ) -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27310599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Dover - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.