3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHerondale, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12
- Three Bedroom End of Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Good Decorative Order Throughout
- Downstairs W/C
- Private Sunny Rear Garden
- Over Looking South Hill Park
This spacious & well-presented three bedroom end of terrace property is situated within a quiet cul-de-sac in Birch Hill, consisting of large living room with dining area, separate re-fitted kitchen and downstairs W/C to the ground floor with three good size bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. This property has the added benefit of being in good decorative order throughout, double glazing and gas central heating. This would make an excellent first time buy or investment purchase.
The front courtyard is low maintenance by patio and being fully enclosed by wood picket fencing. The rear is a South facing garden with a block paved patio area ideal for use as a seating arrangement, extending to a lower tier level of lawn with rear access to South Hill Park.
Located with access onto parts of South Lake is this spacious & well-presented three bedroom end of terrace property situated within a quiet cul-de-sac in Birch Hill, and conveniently located to the local Sainsbury's supermarket, Birch Hill shops, South Hill Park Art Centre and the M3.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50902275.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUN170062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterfords, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.