3 bedroom bungalow for saleNorburton, Burton Bradstock, Bridport, Dorset
- Spacious, individual extended bungalow
- 3 bedrooms, large reception, 2 bathrooms
- Large well stocked gardens
- Peaceful location, distant views to church
21 Norburton is a spacious detached bungalow traditionally built in circa 1970 with rendered and colour washed elevations. A large extension was added in the 1980's to provide good sized and flexible accommodation. There is the benefit of gas fired central heating with a condenser boiler, a solar panel for supplementary hot water, cavity wall insulation and mains pumped showers. Under the current ownership since 2008 a whole number of improvements have been carried out including a new fitted kitchen and the creation of a shower room/utility. The accommodation is well presented and still offers excellent potential for further enlargement.
The bungalow stands in a good sized larger than average plot and the well stocked private gardens back onto the grounds of Norburton Hall.
The bungalow is set well back and has a long private driveway leading to
DETACHED GARAGE 16' x 8'3" (4.8m x 2.52m). Up & over door. Power & light.
The attractive gardens extend to the front, side and rear being predominantly down to lawn, together with a variety of shrub and flower beds, apple trees and adjoining paved terrace. GREENHOUSE.
The bungalow occupies a peaceful and very pleasant location at the end of a small and established cul-de-sac within easy walking distance of the village centre and open countryside. Burton Bradstock is a picturesque coastal village probably the most sought-after in West Dorset. The centre is a Conservation Area and is well known for its pretty period cottages. The village offers excellent amenities including a post office, garage/shop, public houses, popular primary school, library, church and village hall. There is also a very good National Trust beach forming part of the World Heritage Jurassic coastline. The immediate area is designated as one of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The thriving and historic market town of Bridport is only about 3 miles to the west. Dorchester and Weymouth are within about 15 miles with main line rail services to London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50903013.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI170385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.