2 bedroom apartment for saleClarence Parade, Southsea
- Fantastic seafront location
- Secure double garage with electric up and over doors
- Two bedrooms
- Large reception room
- Communal garden with a swimming pool
Situated on Clarence Parade, Park House overlooks the Common and Esplanade and boasts a communal garden and swimming pool for all residents! This property is a two bedroom ground floor apartment with seperate double garage measuring 28ft by 20ft (max. measurements)!
Situated on Clarence Parade, Park House overlooks the Common and Esplanade and boasts a communal garden and swimming pool for all residents! This property is a two bedroom ground floor apartment with seperate double garage measuring 28ft by 20ft (max. measurements)! In need of some modernisation throughout in terms of decor but with a large reception area and fitted kitchen the credentials are there for a wonderful home by the sea!
Smooth plastered ceiling, textured walls, radiator, carpet, door to:
Lounge 21' 11" max x 16' 8" ( 6.68m max x 5.08m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the communal garden, two radiators, carpet.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 11' 3" ( 4.34m x 3.43m )
Smooth plastered ceiling, part tiled part smooth walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces, sink drainer, built in breakfast table, plumbing for washing machine and fridge/freezer, storage cupboard, lino floor.
Bedroom 1 13' max + built in wardrobes x 10' 1" ( 3.96m max + built in wardrobes x 3.07m )
Smooth plastered ceiling, papered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, storage cupboard with boiler in, radiator, carpet.
Bathroom 7' 5" x 6' 6" ( 2.26m x 1.98m )
Smooth plastered ceiling, tiled walls, bath with mixer taps, shower, WC, vanity sink, radiator, lino flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.39m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Large communal garden with swimming pool, grass and patio.
Garage 28' 5" max x 20' 6" max ( 8.66m max x 6.25m max )
Large double garage with electric up and over doors, electric light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50903079.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.