2 bedroom cottage for saleFlushing, FALMOUTH, Cornwall
- BEAUTIFULLY UPDATED COTTAGE
- SUCCESSFUL HOLIDAY LET
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS - MASTER WITH DRESSING AREA AND EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- GROUND FLOOR FULLY TILED THROUGHOUT WITH
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL UNITS AND UTILITY AREA
- DINING AREA
- REAR PORCH AREA
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- ENCLOSED PAVED COURTYARD WITH GATE TO REAR PATHWAY
A beautifully presented and maintained cottage operating as a successful holiday let that is available to be purchased as an ongoing concern if desired, and fully equipped, subject to negotiation.
Open plan ground floor lounge/dining/kitchen/utility area, ground floor shower room, two first floor double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom, dressing area.
Coventry Road is centrally situated within the heart of Flushing village moments from the quay and the water, and a small general store/pubic house/restaurant and transport facilities via bus to the town of Falmouth or ideally by ferry.
Flushing village is steeped in history and over the years it has been favoured by many of the Ships Captains and the village is a fascinating mix of architecture from the most impressive Queen Anne style properties to the humble Fisherman’s Cottages.
The nearby sandy Kiln beach is accessible along with beautiful country/coastal walks around Trefusis Point to Mylor.
A ferry is by far the most atmospheric way to travel across to the nearby town of Falmouth to enjoy the beautiful and eclectic range of shops and facilities available in addition to its competitive of restaurants and wine bars for entertainment.
Fascinating tourism spots are a constant draw to the area and include the castles of Pendennis of St Mawes, features around Falmouth town such as the Jacobs Ladder on The Moor, The Maritime Museum, the stunning gardens of Trebah and Glendurgan at Mawnan Smith. The Falmouth seafront and promenade and then of course, the beaches of Gyllyngvase, Castle and Swanpool to name a few along with the breath taking coastal walks. In short, one trip to this beautiful part of Cornwall is just not going to be enough!
This is a cottage which has served the current owner as a successful holiday let, but a change of circumstances has drawn the owner to make the reluctant decision to part with 'Bookends'.
The cottage whilst a successful holiday let is also enjoyed by the current owner, time permitting an internal inspection will reveal the care and attention that is paid to the maintenance of the property.
Property ref: 121_1775_4470235
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50904987.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4470235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.