4 bedroom link detached house for salePetersham Road, Richmond
- Link detached family home
- Abundance of entertaining space
- Ample dining areas
- Generous study
- Childrens' playroom
- Off street parking
- Magnificent west facing garden
- Close to Richmond
- Adjacent to wonderful golf course
- EPC Rating E
Situated in a particularly attractive row of family homes opposite the glorious Richmond Golf Club in Petersham, near Richmond upon Thames, is this well-proportioned property.
Boasting over 2000 sq.ft. of living accommodation to include four bedrooms, three bathrooms and masses of entertaining space, this property is extended to the rear and benefits from a fabulous secluded garden, mainly laid to lawn and to a westerly aspect. The sizeable conservatory is flooded with natural light, whilst the bathroom suites are finished with quality materials and sanitary wear.
Other benefits include, downstairs cloakroom, a generous study, with views over the garden, a garage and a superb ‘play-space’ in the loft area of the house, ideal for children. The reception room to the front area of the home makes for a perfect drawing room, whilst the ample off street parking adds to the overall appeal.
This property offers good access to Richmond, Ham and Kingston upon Thames, whilst the area is well renowned for its outstanding schools and good transport links in and out of London. This family home comes thoroughly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50905119.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27311217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Richmond & Kew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.