Studio flat for salePan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, London E14
- STUDIO APARTMENT
- 21ST FLOOR
- SEPARATE SLEEPING AREA
- FLOOR-TO-CEILING WINDOWS
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- ON-SITE RESTAURANT AND 48TH FLOOR BAR
- CLOSE TRANSPORT LINKS AND AMENITIES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CANARY WHARF
A studio apartment located on the 21st floor of Pan Peninsula’s East Tower. This designer furnished apartment includes an open plan living space, full length windows, separate sleeping area, fitted wardrobe space, modern bathroom décor and a private balcony. Residents will also have access to a 24 hour concierge service, cinema, an on-site restaurant on the ground floor and a 48th floor cocktail bar providing unique panoramic views of the surround area. The development is located within walking distance of Canary Wharf, providing access to transport links and several amenities including the Canary Wharf Shopping Centre.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P37161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Evans, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.