5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Spinning Walk, Shere, Guildford, Surrey, GU5
- Beautifully decorated with a keen eye on design throughout
- Vaulted entrance hall, Drawing room, Dining room, Family Room, Study,
- Kitchen Utility, pantry/ boot room, shower room, 3rd Bathroom
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, Separate dressing room and balcony overlooking the gardens
- Four further double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Private gravelled driveway with space for up to eight cars
- Detached ancillary accommodation with mezzanine level, Kitchenette, and bathroom
- Detached heritage barn style garage, car port and garden/ machinery store
- Beautifully landscaped front garden with a delightful morning terrace
A village house of superb proportions, set in a 0.9 acre plot with stunning views over the adjoining farmland and surrounding hills yet within yards of this charming and historic village.
Shere View House sits in an elevated position giving it a sense of grandeur. With hung tile elevations and charming oak framed windows this substantial family home oozes character. Under a covered loggia the oak front door leads to a bright vaulted entrance hall. The Drawing room is centered by a painted brick hearth with log burner, French doors lead to the covered loggia and garden beyond. Dual aspect windows fill the room with light and views of the grounds. A study with doors to the morning terrace makes for a fabulous space. The central dining room with windows and doors leading to the garden terrace, opens into the kitchen. A family room, utility, shower room and 2nd bathroom all complement this fabulous ground floor.
The landing has a fabulous gallery with a glass balustrade providing a study area or a quiet spot to sit and enjoy a good book. The Master bedroom is superb, double doors open to a covered and wide oak balcony with far reaching views over the gardens and rolling countryside beyond. With a walk-in wardrobe and separate dressing room you have plenty of space. Four further double bedrooms, and family bathroom and laundry room are all superbly decorated and all offer delightful views.
THE GARDENS & GROUNDS
Shere View House enjoys a high degree of privacy well screened to front with mature trees, hedgerows, and established planting. Steps lead from the gravelled driveway to the morning terrace where the morning sunshine provides a delightful spot to look towards the North Downs and wooded hillsides that surround the village. The driveway can accommodate up to eight cars and leads to a detached garage with adjoining car port. To the rear of the garage is garden/ machinery store with its own sunken barbecue patio.
The rear garden has a substantial paved terrace the full width of the property with a covered oak framed loggia. The garden is mainly lawned with clever silver birch tree planting. The upper lawn terrace is approached via four Pleached Lime trees, which create a canopied pathway. Towards the rear of the garden is a well-established yew hedge with a central decorative gate to the open fields beyond. An array of mature beds and planting fully complement this delightful South Westerly facing garden. In all 0.9 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50905659.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUI170176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grantley, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.