3 bedroom detached house for saleIvy Street, Southport, PR8 6BS
- Attractive individual detached house.
- In an old established residential area.
- Within easy reach of town centre.
- 3 bedrooms.
- UPVC double glazed conservatory.
- Central heating and UPVC double glazing.
- Attractive mature gardens.
- Garage and parking space.
An attractive well maintained individual modern 3 bedroom detached house pleasantly situated in an old established residential area (not on an estate) within easy reach of Southport town centre.
The accommodation comprises enclosed porch, entrance hall, front lounge with double doors to rear dining room, UPVC double glazed conservatory, modern kitchen, 3 bedrooms, fully tiled shower room and separate w.c..
Central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Attractive, enclosed and secluded rear garden with pleasant sunny aspect and extensively flagged front garden with parking space and access to adjoining brick garage/utility room at the side.
Inspection highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 415564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.