5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestern Road, Hagley, Stourbridge
- Five Bedrooms
- Refurbished Throughout
- Superb Extended Kitchen/Family Room
- Lovely Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Popular Location
The perfect blend of new and old make this fantastic extended family home one not to be missed. Accommodation comprises in brief: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, open plan kitchen/family room, four/five bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, fantastic rear garden, off road parking and storage garage.
Offering the perfect blend of period and contemporary, this fantastic family home must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Having been successfully extended and refurbished by the current owner, this wonderful property now has accommodation comprising: Entrance porch, entrance hall, guest wc, dining room opening into lounge, fabulous open plan kitchen/family room with bi-fold doors to the garden, three bedrooms and refitted bathroom to the first floor, loft conversion with further bedroom, shower room and fifth bedroom/study. The property is further enhanced with parking to the front, storage garage and a superb rear garden with a stream running to the rear boundary.
Having a part glazed door to the front with side glazing, quarry tiled floor and part glazed door to:
With tiled floor, ceiling light point, radiator, decorative dado rail, stairs to the first floor, under stairs storage cupboard and doors to guest wc, kitchen and dining room.
Dining Room 9' 11" excluding bay x 10' 9" into chimney ( 3.02m excluding bay x 3.28m into chimney )
Having leaded and stained glass bay window to the front with fitted shutters, window seat with storage, wall and ceiling light points, radiator, open chimney breast, oak engineered wood flooring and opening into lounge.
Lounge 13' 1" x 10' 5" into chimney ( 3.99m x 3.17m into chimney )
Having three wall light points, oak engineered wood flooring, open chimney breast with fitted log burner and opening into kitchen/family room.
Kitchen/family Room 19' 6" max x 17' max ( 5.94m max x 5.18m max )
A superb extension providing open plan living for the modern family. Having double glazed bi-fold doors to the rear garden, three double glazed 'Velux' roof windows, ceiling spot lights, oak engineered wood flooring, two traditionally styled radiators, a range of wall, base and drawer units with solid wood work surfaces over including a breakfast bar. Ceramic sink/drainer with mixer tap, splash back tiling, integrated dishwasher, space for range cooker with stainless steel splash back and extractor hood above. Space for fridge/freezer and part glazed door to the side.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, decorative wood cladding and splash back tiling.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to the side with fitted shutters, ceiling light point, stairs to second floor and doors to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 6" into chimney ( 4.01m x 3.20m into chimney )
Having double glazed window to the rear over looking the garden, ceiling light point, radiator and exposed painted floor boards.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" into chimney x 10' max ( 4.24m into chimney x 3.05m max )
Having leaded window to the front with fitted shutters, radiator, ceiling light point and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.26m )
Having leaded window to the front with fitted shutters, ceiling light point, radiator, wood effect flooring and storage cupboard.
Having double glazed window to the rear, wall and ceiling light points, chrome heated towel rail, free standing roll top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, partially tiled walls and wood effect flooring.
Second Floor Landing
Having double glazed 'Velux' roof window to the front, ceiling light point and doors to bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom Four 16' 9" reduced head height x 9' 1" ( 5.11m reduced head height x 2.77m )
Having double glazed window to the rear overlooking the rear garden, double glazed 'Velux' roof window to the front, ceiling spot lights and radiator.
Bedroom Five/study 7' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.21m x 2.06m )
Having double glazed window to the rear overlooking the rear garden, ceiling spot lights and radiator.
Having double glazed 'Velux' roof window to the front, ceiling spot lights, shower cubicle, low level wc and wash hand basin in vanity unit.
Used for storage with double doors to front, ceiling light point, electrics and plumbing for washing machine.
To the front there is a gravel driveway with access to the storage garage and having a hedge to the front giving extra privacy. To the rear is a superb and generous rear garden with an initial patio of crushed slate leading to lawn with planted and shaped borders, apple trees and a natural stream which source runs from the Clent Hills. There is rear access to the garage and fence surrounds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50906565.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.