3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHampton Road, Southport
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Loft room/occasional fourth bedroom
- Detached coach house to the rear
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Well presented throughout
- Viewings strictly by appointment
Only upon inspection will viewers appreciate the calibre of home on offer within this handsome semi detached house, offering deceptively spacious and well planned accommodation that would be ideal for family living! The current owners are presenting the property to a high standard, with internal accommodation that comprises; enclosed vestibule, entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, dining kitchen, utility room and WC to the ground floor, three bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC to the first floor. There is a fixed staircase from the first floor landing that leads to an additional loft room/occasional bedroom. Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear, the rear garden housing a brick built coach house that has been converted by the current owners into a games room, but would be ideal for a number of different uses (please note, there is a covenant that forbids the coach house being used for commercial purposes). Viewings are recommended and strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival Southport Office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50907828.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8242278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.